If you’re a student at Lancaster University – you won’t want to miss this!
We’re working with so many people and organisations – Careers, LUSU, all academic faculties, societies, top graduate employers, local SMEs and entrepreneurs. Take a few hours off from revision and be inspired! #ExploreYourWorld
How can you get involved?
- Attend our events – we’ve prepared a LOT of things for you during this week, so come along and meet inspiring individuals, learn new skills/knowledge and have fun!
- Tell your friends – our advertising efforts can only go so far – share our events with your friends and bring them along with you!
- Share your ideas – we’d love to hear your thoughts (what companies would you like to meet? what kind of events should they run?) and feedback (what could we make better?) on the week.
For more information, visit our Facebook Page or email email@example.com
If you manage a small or medium-sized business in the in the Lancaster area, we want to work with you!
We’re trying to expand our work with firms in the community, raising awareness to our members of career opportunities as an entrepreneur or within an SME..
How (and why) to get involved?
- Work with us to create an event for the week – as long as it’s innovative/interactive, and fits with a daily theme, we want to make it happen!
- Showcase your industry, products and career opportunities to the diverse range of enthusiastic students at Lancaster.
- Increase your brand presence on campus, reaching a wide range of students.
- It’s a great chance for your organisation to get involved in one of the biggest events of the year, celebrating ‘Your World’ and Lancaster’s 50th Anniversary!
If you’d like to get involved – we’d love to hear from you. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org (Bright Futures Society President).