Bright Futures is the UK’s largest career-focused student society working in partnership with leading graduate recruiters to help students enhance key employability skills, develop commercial awareness and to offer a unique opportunity for both students and companies to network together.
- Push collaboration to maximise value to students and strengthen relationships.
- Deliver more, higher quality events to our members.
- Work with a range of top graduate employers.
- Grow our membership and social media engagement.
- Support our members with employability queries.
- Develop our executive team with training and leadership opportunities.
- Adam Stephenson (President)
- Emma Lindsay (Vice President)
- Giulia Ravasi (Marketing/Web Officer)
- Aleksander Nitecki (Treasurer)
- Xanthi Papachristodoulou (Social Media Officer)
- Erand Mulla (Events Manager)
- Henry Au (Events Committee)
- Tomas Kacinskas (Events Committee)
- Ju Ee Chuah (Events Committee)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org